Thursday, April 23, 2015

Rocketbook

Oh, I like this a lot. Interestingly, I've been using the Pilot friXion Erasable pens all year. They write smoothly and erase easily without smudging. I didn't realize they erased by the friction producing heat that turns the ink clear. Now, that's cool. But the upcoming Rocketbook is even cooler. Unlike Livescribe, you just need one notebook and will have lifetime access to the Rocketbook App. So after the initial expense, substantially less than Livescribe or similar recordable pen devices, you're all set. Check it out and be sure to watch the video. All available in July. I can't wait. As I wrote in an earlier blog, I have begun using a ScanSnap scanner to eliminate the need to save paper copies of documents, bills, statements, etc. Now, with Rocketbook, I will be able to take notes and solve problems using an inexpensive erasable pen, then upload them to DropBox, and reuse the notebook over and over. I am slowly reducing my personal carbon footprint. I love innovations like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment