Saturday, January 28, 2012

Macworld|iWorld 2012

More from Macword|iWorld 2012...


Thursday, January 26, 2012


I attended an amazing session on Zen and the Fine Art of iPhone Photography by Jonathan Marks. It will take me a bit to get all the links to the apps he mentioned entered here but click on his name and check out his website. And remember, each and every image was photographed then manipulated on his iPhone. He did not, as most do, download his photos to his computer and use Photoshop or iPhoto to manipulate his images. I am hoping to bring him to campus to speak with the kids.


Friday, January 27, 2012


I attended a session entitled The Future of Learning by Nick Floro. Again, it will take me a bit to enter in all the links he mentioned but you can actually access all the slides from his talk here. I love the statistics he quoted, "There are 1.6 billion Internet users, 1.5 billion TVs, 5 billion cell phone subscriptions, and 2.5 billion toothbrushes in the world today." Of course, today was yesterday, so these numbers are no longer valid. Hopefully the number of toothbrushes has increased!

No comments:

Post a Comment